Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Hogwarts houses inspired makeup!

Hello everyone, long time no speak (or post, whatever). I come to you today with some fun I had in my little bathroom -- makeup inspired by the four Hogwarts houses. Without naming what they are, I'm sure you can guess which look goes with which house. So please, enjoy them! I may create video tutorials on them in the future if a lot of people like them -- we'll see. :)





The pigments were brighter in person. I just have poor lighting in my bathroom and a decent camera! I may post more looks in the future. Hope to update more!

2 comments:

  1. GOD I LOVE YOU.
    I like Gryffindor the best even though I'm a Ravenclawww.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @bre THANK YOU~ <3 I love you too! And we'd totally be in the same house together. :D

    ReplyDelete