Monday, August 15, 2011

Braid with a feather.

Ever since I was little, I've always had this weird attraction to feathers. Every time I'd walk around and I'd see a feather on the ground, I'd wonder where that bird was right then and there. One time I found this amazing pitch black feather, but when I went to pick it up my friend told me it was disgusting -- and I, being the hesitant, unsure person I am -- didn't pick it up. Totally regret it. Anyway, that isn't the point of this post.



I'm in love with doing this new 'style', if it's even considered one, with my hair. It's so simple! All you need are a few see-through elastics and a bag of feathers that you can get for fairly cheap from any craft store. All you do is braid small sections in random parts of your hair, then tie the end with an elastic. Once that is done, you just take a feather and slip the 'quil' end through the elastic, and it should stay put quite well. You're done! It's unique, and so insanely cheap. I've found it looks best on straight-ish hair, as braids tend to disappear in my usual huge, curly mane. Have fun with this!

No comments:

Post a Comment