Friday, August 12, 2011

Giving away old jewelry!

So today while I was cleaning out my super old jewelry boxes, I tossed out a lot of rusted, old things I don't wear. I found a few pieces that were in fairly good condition and I thought it'd be a waste if I tossed them out -- so, I've decided to give them away! :) They're quite childish, as I was into the whole 'scene' thing a while back, but if you know anyone who'd like them, let me know and we'll work out a way to get the item shipped to you.


NECKLACES







(TAKEN)

(TAKEN)






BRACELETS

(TAKEN)







RINGS and EARRINGS

One set was broken, so I didn't include it.
Flipped over the earrings so you can see the colors on the back.


Leave a comment on my blog post if you want any of these~ <3

5 comments:

  1. Ahhhh I want the star necklace and the ribbon bracelet. ;A;

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg I want the robot necklace and the star earrings. I kind of like the bear necklace too but I don't want to ask for too much xD

    ReplyDelete
  3. You would mail me something?! Like for real, Tanya?! Cause for some reason I am in love with that little car necklace. It is way too cute to function.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @jessica That's okay! If you like 'em, I'll hold 'em on for you. I just want others to have them!

    @fath Dude, for sure. The car necklace is awesome~

    ReplyDelete